We, Gijs and Eva, want to create a Hotel con Corazón in Cambodia. We believe the hotel is a valuable concept in a country that has a lot to offer for tourists, but where poverty is rife.
We will invest the hotel's net profits in scholarships and education projects. Our aim is to encourage and assist children to finish their schooling, all the way from elementary school through to higher education.
Using crowdfunding, we want to raise a total of €150,000. Can you support us with a one-time investment to build this social hotel? Please choose one of the following options:
- €500 Buy a social share and become co-owner of the hotel
your dividend is one night per year
- €250 Pre-book four nights in the hotel in advance
and get the fifth night for free
- €100 Give us a kick start
and enjoy a free three-course dinner in the hotel
Terms and Conditions
Click here for our terms and conditions regarding these propositions.
- Hotel con Corazón Cambodia will offer great value, superb service and warm hospitality.
- The sustainable hotel will provide employment and social returns for the local community.
- The profits will be invested in education.
Why in Cambodia
Poverty and poor education are major problems in Cambodia. At the same time, Cambodia is a popular tourist destination and tourism is growing substantially. We want to use this touristic potential to generate healthy cashflows in order to invest in education for the development of Cambodia.
The hotel will consist of 20 bungalows in a relaxed and intimate setting. The total investment in land, buildings and other assets is €950,000. This sum will be sourced through crowdfunding, donations, private loans and investments.